Home > Consular Service > Visa
Chinese Citizens for Entry Permit to Hongkong

Chinese citizens who do not possess foreign residency can transit/stay in Hong Kong for 7 days without an entry permit if they have the return fight tickets. If they wish to stay over seven days, they must apply for approval from the Chinese Embassy.

Chinese citizens possessing foreign residency can apply for a Hong Kong Entry Permit for up to 14 days at the Chinese Embassy. If they wish to stay for over 14 days, they must apply for approval through the Hong Kong Immigration Department.

Detailed instructions for application for a Hong Kong visa or Entry Permit are listed in "Application for an Entry Visa for Hong Kong".

For more information about Hong Kong Visa Applications, please visit:http://www.info.gov.hk/immd , Tel: 00852-28246111; Fax: 00852-28777711

Suggest To Friends: