Home > Consular Service > Visa
For Visa To Hong Kong SAR

 Israeli citizens who possess a valid Israeli passport and are going to Hong Kong for business or tourism may stay in Hong Kong for 90 days without a visa.

* If you plan to stay in Hong Kong for over three months, or if your purposes are for employment, study, training, residence, or visiting relatives, you must apply for a visa.
* Detailed instructions for application for a Hong Kong visa or Entry Permit are listed in "Application for an Entry Visa for Hong Kong"
* For more information about Hong Kong Visa Applications, please visit:http://www.info.gov.hk/immd,Tel: 00852-28246111; Fax: 00852-28777711

All requirements listed above are subject to change without notice at the discretion and interpretation of the Chinese Embassy and Consulates General.

Suggest To Friends: